Suppose you are not satisfied with tweezing, shaving, or waxing for removing unwanted hair. Laser hair removal may be a better option you may consider. Laser Hair Removal is a medical procedure that removes unwanted hair using a concentrated light beam (laser).
A light beam is emitted that is absorbed by a pigment called melanin in the hair during this process. Light energy converts into heat, damaging the tube-shaped sacs inside the skin that produce hairs. This damage prevents or slows down future hair growth.
Laser Hair Removal is one of Australia’s most common cosmetic procedures, and Specialised Laser Hair Treatment centres are located in Bankstown and Strathfield.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Precision: Lasers leave the surrounding skin undamaged while selectively targeting dark, coarse hairs.
Speed: Each pulse removes many hairs at the same time in a fraction of a second. Small and sensitive areas such as the upper lip can be treated quickly in a minute, whereas the large areas such as the back or legs may be treated in an hour.
Predictability: One session usually does not result in permanent hair removal. On average, it takes about three to seven sessions to have permanent hair loss.
Laser Hair removal: reduces unwanted hair from legs, armpits, upper lips, chin, etc. It is possible to remove unwanted hair from any area except eyelids using laser, and laser devices are easy to use.
Unique Benefits of using specialized Laser Hair Removal services in Bankstown and Strathfield
- Laser Hair Removal Services in Bankstown and Strathfield are the leaders in aesthetic treatments for everybody. These experienced centres are dedicated to offering world-class top-quality laser treatments, and they are affordable and accessible.
- Some of the best and largest cosmetic clinics are located in Bankstown and Strathfield. They have high-grade medical devices used under expert supervision by dermatologists.
- They have Industry-leading technology using the best quality Intense Pulsed Light devices with precision. These devices can be used easily and generally have minimum side effects.
- These clinics have experienced dermatologists that deliver services with high precision and zero risk. They know how to damage only hair follicles without damaging the pigment of the skin. They always have the best outcomes.
- Getting your hair removed at these specialized Centers is virtually pain-free. In the sensitive areas, you may feel a rubber band snap. To avoid the mild irritation of laser pulses, a topical anesthetic lotion is applied before the surgery.
- Getting your hair removed from these expert Laser Hair Removal centres decreases the chance of ingrown hairs because they are follicle-free.
- Expert medical doctors perform laser treatment sessions in these centres. They are incredibly skilled in handling lasers and have deep knowledge of the skin.
- Laser treatment sessions are tailored and customized for individuals depending upon skin colour and skin type.
Do’s and Don’ts after getting Laser Hair Removal
Laser Treatments are highly sensitive treatments involving high expertise and supervision. It is essential to follow your dermatologist’s advice and suggestions before and after undergoing Laser treatment.
General Do’s and Don’ts are given below:
- You should avoid direct sunlight exposure after getting your skin treated.
- Do not use a Tan bed, Sun lamp, or any other indoor tanning equipment.
- You must refrain from plucking, waxing, or bleaching the hair for six weeks before getting treated.
- After 2-3 weeks, 10 to 20% of hairs will get removed. The area must be treated delicately. Please do not scratch or rub. To keep the site moist, you can apply a thin layer of aloe vera ointment to the treated area several times a day.
These best Laser Hair Removal Services in Bankstown and Strathfield will provide you with market-leading laser technology services customized for your skin with an overwhelming experience.