Innovative providers of skincare and treatment training, Esthetica Academy, announce the addition of new courses to their vast library.
- Esthetica Academy has announced the addition of new training courses to their offerings, in line to provide effective and affordable treatment outcomes for the aesthetic, medical and beauty industry. The company is gradually becoming a force in the beauty industry, especially the Australian market, providing beauty professionals with world-class training that develops and grows personal and professional business.
- There has been a steady increase in the demand for beauty solutions across the globe, with several stakeholders emerging to meet the growing and diverse needs of customers. In a related development, beauty professionals continue to hone their skills to help consumers look healthy and confident. However, delivering the best solutions often requires staying abreast with up-to-date technologies and treatment.
- Unfortunately, getting the right training can be a bit difficult, which is where the team at Esthetica Academy has been of help in recent times.
The highly experienced trainers at Esthetica Academy provide students with in-depth knowledge of beauty treatments, helping them enhance their practical skills to deliver the best possible treatment to clients.
- Esthetica Academy uses the latest technology, including Body contouring devices, Fractional Laser Devices, Hydrodermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, LED Devices, LED PDT, Plasma Devices, and Skin Analysis to ensure students are ready for the 21st-century beauty market.
- Esthetica Academy has continued to grow in acceptance and popularity since opening its doors to the public, even as accolades continue to pour in from different categories of clients. “I have been a Dermal Therapist for 25 years and would like to say that the work ethics, training, professionalism, of Esthetica Academy is superior to every other Academy in Australia. Glen’s Honestly and Loyalty is Worth Gold. He has helped us grow and master our business in this tough Industry. Thank you for always going the extra mile. I will highly recommend it.” said Maddy C.
For more information about Esthetica Academy and the range of courses offered, visit – https://www.estheticaacademy.com.au/. Esthetica Academy can also be found across social media, including Facebook and Google+.
About Esthetica Academy
Esthetica Academy is a leading provider of online skincare and treatment courses. Headquartered in Melbourne, the company provides world-class training that develops and grows personal and professional business, with a portfolio that involves aesthetic devices and basics to advance technology training.